Vs > Rangiora
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Rangiora Climate & Distance Between
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Broken Bow, Ne, Usa
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Trang, Thailand
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Bermuda, Bermuda
Rangiora vs Williamsport, Pa, Usa
Rangiora vs Campos Do Jordao, Brazil
Rangiora vs Ibirite, Brazil
Rangiora vs Wilbur, Wa, Usa
Siwa Oasis vs Addis Ababa
Te Anau vs Huron, Sd
Covington, Tn vs Toledo, Ia
Auckland City vs Abeche
- The distance between Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina and Rangiora, New Zealand is approximately 10,063 km or 6,253 mi.
- To reach Villa Maria Del Rio Seco in this distance one would set out from Rangiora bearing 133.9° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Villa Maria Del Rio Seco bearing 37.2° or NE .
- Villa Maria Del Rio Seco has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Rangiora has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Villa Maria Del Rio Seco is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Rangiora is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.3 °C (13.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.5 °C (4.5°F) more in Villa Maria Del Rio Seco. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 201.5 mm (7.9 in) more which is equivalent to 201.5 l/m² (4.95 US gal/ft²) or 2,015,000 l/ha (215,417 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.3° higher in Villa Maria Del Rio Seco than in Rangiora.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Villa Maria Del Rio Seco relative to Rangiora. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rangiora vs Villa Maria Del Rio Seco
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Luperon, Dominican Republic
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Underkhaan, Mongolia
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs San Luis Obispo, Ca, Usa
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Hoopeston, Il, Usa
Rangiora vs Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Rangiora vs Oita, Japan
Rangiora vs Ze Doca, Brazil
Rangiora vs Vassouras, Brazil
Baitag vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut
Port Alberni, Bc vs Cordeiro
Lafayette, La vs Madison, In
Tegucigalpa vs Chatham, Nb
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Rangiora Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Villa Maria Del Rio Seco
- Tucuman, Argentina - 371.9 kms (231.1 miles) NNW
- Santiago Del Estero, Argentina - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) NNW
- La Rioja, Argentina - 308.2 kms (191.5 miles) W
- Chamical, Argentina - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) WSW
- C├│rdoba, Argentina - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) SSW
- Chepes, Argentina - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) WSW
- Cordoba Obs, Argentina - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) SSW
- Pilar Obs, Argentina - 197.4 kms (122.6 miles) S
- Villa Dolores, Argentina - 266.6 kms (165.7 miles) SSW
- Rio Cuarto, Argentina - 361.5 kms (224.6 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Rangiora